Thursday, August 28, 2008

we are photogs













mmmmmm it's so chill here.
everyone is cools.
my roommate is sooo cute and sweet. i love her a lot. we're really different though but we get along well enough. as in, i'm kind of craze and she's very quiet but she says she's loud in japan.
i can understand the language barrier. she bought us window stickies so that raises her coolness 92334 levels.

business classes are so boring [did i choose the right major??]
i have a craze teacher for speech which is good but i still hate making speeches. she wants us to call her by her first name, ann, which is really difficult but i'll try my best not to feel weird.
my psych professor is so cute. mmm yummy. but he's married and has a kid. lol.
i'm hoping my world of business gets better-- but something about my professor makes me mad.
my macroecon teacher is supposedly really good but i can't understand him. he's sooo boring.
and i love my sociology teacher, even though i'm not that into soc. She reminds me soo much of mrs. thomas. She's great and it's gonna be fun even in a class of 200+. Most people say she's like a gift from the gods but her tests are hard as fuck. oh noes.

had a lot of decent shit with some friends a few days before class
and watched someone play hitman.
but they aren't as good as the old times.
[but also because they were beasters]
i've been spoiled.
<3
"i miss you but..."
add stuff to the list
save me a gram.
i know you love me--- and what you meant LOL.
i'm so happy i'm coming back in november.
i'll see you at the airport. haha.
but first the computer screen. hmmmm. ):

No comments: